My madcap adventures in Germany during my year as a Fulbright Scholar.

21 September 2006

Maureen's Top Three

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present, for your viewing pleasure, my own personal list of the Top Three Things You Would Never Want to Buy from a Vending Machine:

Number Three:


Literature!
I wonder what genius at the publishing house came up with this brilliant marketing plan. Granted, Germans are the Volk der Dichter und Denker, but I still think they’re unlikely to buy a book from a vending machine, even if they’re desperate.

Number Two:


French Fries!
Ready in forty-five seconds and 40% less fat! (Although it begs the question, forty percent less fat than what?)

And, finally, the Number One Thing You Would Never Want to Buy from a Vending Machine:


Hot Dogs!
Can anyone say, “Eww?”

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger pat said...

What about trying them first? OK, I know you won't be eating hot dogs, but....
You can get the book AND the fries and sit down and read. I'm sure that book is part of your assigned readings, isn't it?

4:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home