My madcap adventures in Germany during my year as a Fulbright Scholar.

04 September 2006

Eerie

I had some errands to run today, so I went to my local department store. (Dep't. stores are the closest thing to one-stop shopping around here.) When I was in the craft department (Btw. how great is it that the department store has a craft department?) I came across this yarn:

How weird is that? My neighborhood department store in Berlin sells [German] yarn named after my [rather obscure] home state.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting, but not nearly as cool as what I found in Dublin. I don't know if I ever told you about this, but here's a link to the photo:

http://columbia.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30455385&id=110987&l=0b868

Check out that eeriness!

8:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home